Is leader in educational centers
Is a place with qualified human capital
Has bi-cultural education opportunities
Some of the most prestigious public and private higher education institutions in the country are located in Jalisco.
Universidad de Guadalajara is the second largest public university in Mexico with 12 campuses and 320 schools distributed throughout Jalisco and Los Angeles, California.
Jalisco’s main private universities are:
• Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG)
• Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey – Guadalajara Campus (ITESM)
• Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO)
• Universidad Panamericana (UP).
• Universidad del Valle de Atemajac (UNIVA)
16 technical institutes and universities depending on the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Technology of the State of Jalisco with the capability of designing tailor-made training programs.
• Specialized labor.
• Average age is 25 years old.
• Jalisco has more than 40 years of experience in high technology, electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries.
• The personnel turnover rate is lower than USbordering states.
In other words, Jalisco is a state that has competitive labor costs, the availability of qualified labor and the lowest turnover rate in Mexico’s 3 largest cities and the border area with the United States.
Guadalajara has a variety of international schools for your children’s education. We have schools that teach primarily in English, such as the American School Foundation of Guadalajara and the Canadian School.
The Instituto Franco-Mexicano follows the French education system, and the same goes for the Colegio Aleman, and the Colegio Japonés, both of which follow their respective country’s education systems.
Likewise, in Jalisco there are institutions that specialize in teaching other languages like Mandarin Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and more.
There are three Japan-Jalisco Research Centers at the Universidad de Guadalajara, Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey Campus Guadalajara (ITESM) and Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG).
The investment in Jalisco included Innovation, Development and Innovation Centers (I+D+I) from international companies.
Quality of Life
The weather in Jalisco is mild, with pleasant temperatures, mild humidity and rain in the summer.